Custom Search

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Obligatory 100th Follower Post

So my little Randoom Blog now has 100 followers! The lucky hundredth is none other than Bonafide Jones.

 I'd like to give you all my appreciation for checking me out and keeping with me although I went absent for a few months. You're the best!

 I used to write more on my other blog, Newstuff, but Randoom has taken precedence. It may switch back, but for now I'm all about some randoom and funny. The world is always going to be full of technology, but only I can bring you my wacky brand of randoomness for the limited time I'm here with you on earth.

 So now, I'll write an impromptu poem about two things I gathered from wikipedias random page button.

 Oh, Talagahadiwela, how I love you!


  Your countryside dotted with thousands of jujubes,
  Your waters clouded with gallium arsenide.

 I could wallow inside your silos of grosgrain fabric,
  tossing and turning within your ribbed ribbons.

Oh, Talagahadiwela, how I love you!
The magical 100th  follower lamp

24 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! What a silly and random poem, rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope to hit 100 soon then a thousand some day lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciation for the gratz, and I can see ten thousand flocking to your blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Couldn't have happened without writers like you. So give yourself a pat on the ol' baur back.

      Delete
  4. Shit bro, congratulations!

    I oughta try that "random wikipoem" thing m'self sometime...sounds like fun.

    I'd probably screw it up though. All my poetry turns into "HATE EVERYTHING - REVOLT, REVOLUTION, RAAAAAGE AGAINST THE CLASS WARFARE" and all that rot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting to 100...I still have a long way to go (only 11 followers right now).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May you gain as I have gained, fellow blogmaster!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the achievement!

    I swear I was the 99th subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were, and just as important as 1 through 98 and Bonafide Jones, lol.

      Delete
  7. That was a surprisingly good poem. Congrats on hitting the 100.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I actually made my 100th follower post just yesterday (I think)! Hope your blog continues to flourish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you the same exponential growth! Thanks.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaWWW Hells Yeah!!! One of the best prizes I've ever one. Much thanks XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it. I made the lamp and post in your honor. Now to figure out what to make for 200,300, etc....

      Delete
  11. congrats :) and the poem is like what Annie Smith says - random !
    lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, very true. Random is what I do second best(I won't tell what's first, lol)

      Delete
  12. Haha what the heck? Love the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad to be part of the first 100.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a privilege to have you among them as well.

      Delete