Custom Search

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The 420 Effect

 I finally have an indicator of my demographic, and I am so happy to see that everyone had a very good holiday.

 The day was filled with adventure for me, as I reside in an area that scoffs at coughs. We looked up the designations of locations that matched the theme of the day and gave them a hazy visit. My company consisted of a couple with their two doggies. The pooches provided great cover and distraction, but were also liabilities in some of the more dangerous areas we had to visit.

 All in all, the pleasure is all mine. Sorry to be so stingy.

2 comments:

  1. Don't people know they have to visit their favorite blogs all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROTE on my blogOwamma?
    I'm just returning the flavor, dude.
    Cya...

    ReplyDelete