Custom Search

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

We are the rock that lands in the middle of the lake.

 Ripples.

 Troughs and crests of the liquid press against each other in an exquisitely beautiful chain reaction. .

Life rises and falls with gains and setbacks, harrowing wins and sorrowful losses.

 We signed up for it all. Most of us have been doing it over and over again for quite some time. A good number of participants are addicted to the suffering part, the dip in the ripple. It pushes toward the shore, lifting up the crest in proportion to it's energy.

 The harsher the suffering, the bigger the joy payout. These are the highs those thrill-seekers work lifetimes to achieve. 

 One of the alternatives to this is to keep an even keel at all times. Never getting upset, but also not ever being giddy. Stoicism is the epitomy of emotional control. Seems such a waste to me to be inhabiting a human body/soul/spirit and not ever utilize strong emotion. It's like buying a monster truck to drive 5mph to the church down the street every Sunday morning.

 I'm going through some metamorphosis again. Sometimes life changes and I have to adapt, other times it seems like the opposite happens. Both are occurring currently, making this an interesting time.

 I've suffered, some may say not enough. I have some pretty positive 'highs', so I think I'm doing alright. It's still one of my life goals to cry tears of joy every morning while waking. I've only genuinely done this twice, and it's blissful.

 Thanks for sticking here, keeping check on those emotions we try to control enough to have a fun experience here in this wild VR game we call 'life'!

No comments:

Post a Comment