Custom Search

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Time to fold dimensions to save it all.

Math is complicated.
  It's never come easy to me,
    I've failed before I prevailed.

 But regardless of my spite of numerals,
    an intrinsic logic comes through in the form of intuition.
              I can grasp concepts that I cannot explain with data.

 Each number has it's own emotional expression.

 Numbers that harmonize move a unit towards integration to the point of non-existence.

 So, since we all go away in one way or another after all, why don't we just set a few things straight:


  • Every letter of every language can be expressed numerically in almost infinite ways.
  • Feelings can be quantified, whims estimated, and cravings assigned numbers
  • Once everything is based on numbers, the unified system approach brings forth Phi
  • Phi ratio includes every possible number combination, which is ALL of existence, and alts
  • Rules can be made up on the fly. Success relies on ability to stick to the chosen rule-set.
  • From these truths, a person can manifest experiences, materials, food, and mindsets.
 
 This is one of the keys to laws of attraction and manifestation. When someone wishing for something imagines the light that bounces off the goal, they are emanating the frequencies that harmonize with that object, experience, or person.  

So, although I'm atrocious at calculations, my brain can give me a break by letting go of the 'how' and focusing on the 'why' and 'what happens' of these theories. 

2 comments:

  1. So one plus one does equal two? If it comes with an STD would that be 3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That depends if you're using common core, rare core, or legendary core math.

    ReplyDelete