Custom Search

Friday, July 3, 2015

Phunny Singularites

So, now anyone can get married to whatever they wish. That does not excite me because I have not planned on taking up that ball and chain.

I've been planning a party for myself using my never-been-married status as the reason for celebration. Many people need excuses to have a great time, but I live everyday with the little things that make a huge impact.

I may fail at a lot if things, but one thing that I don't make any mistakes in my love for myself and the whole of humanity.

I hope this makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. Makes sense indeed, love yourself and the rest can do what they may. Just make sure you close the door when literally loving yourself lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...pat, did you really just go there?!

    ReplyDelete