Custom Search

Saturday, March 7, 2015

There's always more room for dessert

Heyas! School is stressful, but rewarding. I said that I'd never do some things, but somehow I've done them. One of those nevers is owning a smartphone.  They are supposed to make your life easier somehow,  but I just got so tired of seeing downcast eyes instead of being met with genuine human eye contact.  .Updated blogs and the ability to continue my long term goals.

So I'm here until I'm gone again. Until next time, keep on living the life you were meant to live.

Here are a couple of curious sculptures for pondering and contemplation.

I love confident women who smile so bright.
Pre-history also had thunder cats. 

2 comments:

  1. Everyone has their head down indeed. Keep on a living life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i said i will never do some things myself but i did exactly those without regrets. now, i'll never say never.

    ReplyDelete