Custom Search

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Deadlines and Life!

Seems I am doing everything I can do not to get my final projects finished. That includes the rare treat of writing you, so it's not as bad as it seems.

 I wrote a little bit on Newstuff before this one. I'm taking time out while letting glue and stuff dry to update this space.

 I found me a woman. She is very accomplished and loves her some me, so I feel a bit of stress over making sure that I don't end up seeming needy through my starving artistry phase. Although, she and I both came to an immediate agreement that this may be just for now or something else and that no one has possession of anyone else.

 The sense of freedom from jealousy has been delightful. I have yet to find someone on the same page with me in that department and with her, she's peachy keen.

 School has been going. That is one of the major reasons I don't update this blog much. It feels that much of my time has been ripped away from the computer, but now I'm able to come back and write/create it up for the summer.

 There are so many projects due and so many ways I can distract myself from doing them. Let's hope that this editing and such goes very well.

 Thanks for allowing my language to massage your retinas for a minute. Much obliged.

SS from a recent project in Blender. Fun Stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. My retinas are all good and massaged haha sounds like she is peachy keen indeed lol first time I've heard that in a while

    ReplyDelete