Custom Search

Friday, April 5, 2013

I am not a scientist

However, that will not stop me from doing experiments! (insert maniacal laughter here).

They wouldn't let me go to school, so I had to learn on my own.

Therefore, I will most likely be edged out of most academic societies as well. Oh poo!

But not all is lost. I can create my own academic society. One of the worst kind!

 A society that realizes that we know close to nothing at all  as humans and all of our words and gestures are akin to the monkey's grumblings, mumblings, and hind-scratchings.

I refer to my tweet in Ro.

<Ro -- (an artificial language for international use that rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas> From the wordnet 2.1 browser

I have no knowledge of any words in this artificial language, however I do pretend to speak or write it rather easily in this tweet:



So, if anyone out there can communicate in the artificial language of RO, and somehow I said something that can be translated into some sort of mannerism or gesture of the tailbone, then by all means let the communication commence!

P.S. In case no one at all in the existing universe is willing to speak with me on Twitter in the language of RO, someone please just play along and make it seem like it makes sense. There's bound to be a part in the follow-up post for you, I'm sure.

 Until next time, Slorb mof griwlchit nawglay!

6 comments:

  1. Silly humans, still relying on words to convey messages. My people and I have been communicating on a much heightened level for millenia now. We only learned your primitive Earth ways for infiltration purposes.

    Oh bugger I appear to have given the game away.

    I think we do need a academic society that is willing to admit we know nothing, and work from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat communicate through gas, smokes signals work rather well. And you have maniacal laughter but you say oh poo? A mix up there hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Hamlet said to Horatio: There's a universe in what we don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm. Glorpma huppuh esk gweeminch. Ploman pru florba esk grasky. LOL carka sku pru flamonwarkel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nidsid sawfh qwevert nigglyre czeeeloe.

    Close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nidsid sawfh qwevert nigglyre czeeeloe plus one.

    P.S. I know close to nothing.

    ReplyDelete